- A holistic view of an individual's health care experience requires the integration of many disparate data streams
- Useful data sets are housed in many different systems and with multiple organizations/vendors
- Layouts change frequently and without warning
- Standards in health care data are not standard
- Providers have limited experience with claims data; payers have limited experience with clinical data
- Even the best software-based ETL processes can let the wrong data or suspect data get into your warehouse
Health Data Innovations specializes in the acquisition, cleansing, standardization, and integration of all types of health care data. From claims data to detailed clinical information, we understand the vagaries of health care data and bring decades of experience to bear on current challenges facing health plans, health systems and ACOs, and other organizations. Our services help piece together the health care picture by making it easier to integrate data from disparate sources.